20% of what they hear
30% of what they see
And 70% of what they hear and see
1. Video marketing gives great ROI
As per the wyzowl, 83% of businesses say that video provides good return on investment. And it also increase conversation rates and sales of your product.
2. Increase Social Media Engagement
Social networks also encourage video content with their new features. YouTube is the second most popular social network in the world. Facebook has launched 3600 Video, Live Video, and Lifestage. Instagram put in place 60-Second Videos & Instagram Stories, Twitter has Periscope. Whatsapp also allowed video stories. Basically, if you used videos in your social media networks, the chances of people engagement getting double.
3. Makes stronger emotional impact
Videos can easily explain that what you have to say? It is a combination of voice, music, action and expression that’s why it is the powerful way to attract online audience.
4. Video build trust
The whole concept of content marketing is based on trust and creating long-term relationships. Video does it all. Make good video content and share it on all platform to build trust in your audience.
5. Google Loves Videos
If you have video embedded with your website the chances of getting first are more likely to show up Google. Using video in your content marketing will definitely boost your SEO process. And make sure you optimize your video on website, social networks and youtube with proper heading, title and description.
- Video’s may make up to 82% of internet traffic by 2021. (Cisco)
- According to Wyzowl statistics, 63% of businesses have started using video content marketing.
- Video posts have 135% greater organic reach than photo posts.
(Social Media Today)
- Live video is hot: A significant 61% of marketers plan on using live video services such as Facebook Live and Periscope, and 69% want to learn more about live video.
(Social Media Examiner Industry Report)
- Creating videos took first place as the area marketers most want to learn about. (Social Media Examiner Industry Report)
- Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced that the social network was generating 8 billion video views daily. (Smallbiztrends)
- Combining video with full-page ads boosts engagement by 22 percent.
- Everyday, 82 percent of Twitter users watching video content on Twitter. (digitalinformationworld)
- 92% of mobile viewers shares videos with others.
- Mobile makes up almost 40% of global watch time on YouTube.
After reading above statistics, We are damn sure that you now focus on video marketing strategies to explore your brand.
So let’s Make a video , Share a Video, Engage with your target audience and measure your success.